Fun Fest for Children offers a range of different childcare and children’s services franchise systems which includes:
- Fun Fest Day Nurseries
- Fun Fest Holiday Clubs
- Fun Fest Before & After School Clubs
- Fun Fest Children’s Parties
This gives franchisees flexibility and choice in terms of the type of business and the level of investment that they wish to commit to.
All Fun Fest services are designed to be child-led, which means letting the children themselves decide what they wish to play, learn or explore and supporting them in their choices.
Parents desire high-quality service providers to care for, teach and entertain their children. Children are becoming increasingly sophisticated customers; they know what they want and what they like and are not afraid to tell you! The Fun Fest team listen carefully to what children tell them to ensure that their services are child-centred. Having established a unique child-led position in the holiday childcare market in the UK, Fun Fest has expanded its franchise streams to include Day Nurseries, Before & After School Clubs and Children’s Parties
A Fun Fest for Children franchise gives you a brand and a business which is:
- Child-centred: Making sure that children’s choices are central to their Fun Fest experiences
- High quality: Having built an excellent reputation with Ofsted, schools, parents and children
- In demand: Providing childcare solutions to working parents for which there is a growing demand coupled with a lack of adequate provision across the UK
- Profitable: Earning a fantastic return for seasonal, part time or full time operating hours
- Flexible: Fitting around your life, commitments and aspirations in a way which suits you
- Supported: Providing the tools, training, advice and support you need to succeed
- Rewarding: Giving children exciting experiences they will never forget
Ryan Turner, Fun Fest Holiday Club franchisee for Sutton Coldfield, says: “The flexibility that my franchise offers is second to none. Originally, I put a few months’ hard work into setting up but was then able to run it alongside a full-time job while my Fun Fest grew. For relatively low start-up costs, the financial returns are now great enough to allow me to step away from full time work and focus on maximising the potential of my Fun Fest territory. I don’t have childcare qualifications myself but with the support on offer from the Fun Fest team and by employing strong staff members, this has never been a problem. Fun Fest is a great opportunity for anyone looking for greater personal and financial independence.”
Fun Fest for Children launched as a national franchisor in 2017 and now has 22 operations in the UK. It is an associate member of the BFA and has been ranked as one of the UK’s top 100 franchisors.