Children love music and they love to dance. At Kicks we believe that dance is a great way to develop self confidence in little people who then grow into confident adults.
Who are Kicks Dance Ltd?
Kicks Dance is a rapidly growing and successful dance business founded by Primary School teacher and Performing Arts graduate Julia Russell. Kicks Dance offers children’s dance classes, parties, workshops, shows and PE support for 18 months – 11yrs. Kicks provides children with the opportunity to dance to music they love in a fun and stress free environment. Drawing on extensive experience in Primary Education and Performing Arts, Kicks Dance has developed well structured formats and age – appropriate plans for all its dance activities.
- Kicks Dance currently runs for over 1000 children in schools in Sussex and Surrey
- Kicks classes focus on fun, fitness and self – confidence rather than the pressure of exams or competitions
- Kicks Dance franchisee and teacher training programmes are endorsed by EMD UK
Kicks and You…
Kicks Dance are looking for friendly, enthusiastic individuals who share a passion for children and a desire to make them feel special, who want to live the life they love!
You will be buying into a tried and tested business with a protected territory, the access to great marketing and promotional material and of course, a strong brand. In order to ensure that you are running your business, confidently, effectively and successfully, Kicks Dance will provide:
- Comprehensive initial and on – going training
- Ongoing sales, marketing and business support
- Detailed Operations Manual outlining everything you need to know to run your business
By investing in a Kicks Dance Franchise, you will be setting up and running your own business, under the umbrella of an established business format and brand. The initial investment of £4995 covers the joining and training fee as well as a launch pack. In return you will receive a good income, with a positive cash flow and be in control of your working hours
Is a Kicks Dance franchise for you?
- Are you friendly, outgoing and can communicate well with children and adults alike?
- Do you have a dance background, but also have the energy, determination, confidence and entrepreneurial drive to run your own business?
- Would you love to do something you LOVE, every single day?
“Kicks presented me with the perfect opportunity to combine my passion for dance with all the benefits of running my own business’. Rianna (Franchisee Kicks Dance Reigate/Redhill)
Kicks Dance franchisees will have:
- Preferably a degree in dance. We will also consider individuals with: level 4 or 5 qualification in dance or a relevant subject or level 3 dance/dance fitness qualification or a Primary/Secondary Education degree/PGCE.
- Extensive dance teaching experience
- A valid driving license & access to a car
- A passion for dance and a desire to make children feel special
- Great interpersonal skills, energy and enthusiasm
- Good entrepreneurial sense, self motivation and ambition
- A fun, friendly, outgoing personality
- A nurturing and kind nature