Mooeys offers excellent beauty treatments in unique surrounds with good, old-fashioned service.
Mooeys is now offering the opportunity for others to join ‘the Herd’, own their own salon and run a profitable and proven business.
This is a really exciting time within the beauty industry, as it continues to thrive year on year – so get involved, join a fun and exciting company, be a part of a growing team and do something for yourself.
Who are Mooeys?
In 2013, Amy Lewis set up Mooeys to offer specialist nail and waxing services and has since opened two well-established and profitable salons in Farnham and Horsham.
She wanted to create an experience for clients to have as part of their monthly expenditure, in fun and funky surroundings that feel different yet homely. Somewhere that takes care of people, is really ‘mum friendly’, and allows joint conversations between clients and therapists to flow. Mooeys is a safe place for all clients to feel comfortable, and have some time for themselves.
Experience and attention to detail make Mooeys stand out from the crowd. All the Mooeys staff are trained by Amy and her management team and share the same desire to make Mooeys a sociable environment where people feel comfortable and taken care of, yet still get the very best treatment.
The Franchise Opportunity
To build on the success of the company, Mooeys Franchise Ltd. will now award franchises, in return for a franchise fee, to applicants who have the ability to replicate the Mooeys concept and can manage the overall business with passion, drive and enthusiasm.
You don’t have to be a qualified therapist; you just have to care enough about service. You can manage your business from the helm (also known as reception) –driving your business with marketing and customer service, while exceptional therapists deliver the treatments for you.
Mooeys will give you all of the tools and training you need to set you on the road to a successful and profitable business.
What do you get for your money?
Setting up a business is a lot more work than people think – and to come up with your own USP is even harder. With a Mooeys franchise, all of the hard work is done for you. You just need to source the premises, get the money together and kit it out – and even all of this is supported by us.
Below is a list of what you will receive as part of the franchise fee (there’s plenty more, but these are the main bits):
- The use of the Mooeys brand and name
- Assistance with business plans and forecasting
- Full support package to assist you in sourcing furniture and all décor in line with our guidelines
- Assistance with sourcing and agreeing a premises, including negotiations and planning help
- Recruitment support for advertising and actual recruitment
- Creation of social media sites and campaigns to support your opening and initial stages of trading
- Full management operations training
- Staff treatment training
- Full marketing collateral package, including gift cards, treat cards, price lists and various other flyers and promotional materials
- Individual page on the Mooeys website
- Support with Google presence
- Marketing campaign for launch weekend
- Launch weekend support
- Added to the Mooeys App and online booking system.
- Full operations manual with a how to guide to deliver the service, run the business, manage your stock etc
- Preferential Banking with pre authorisation for start up loans, available for Mooeys franchiseesWe will give you everything you need to open your salon doors to the public and start delivering something fun and unique.
Franchise Type: Management
Franchise Fee: £19,500
Management Service Fee: 5%
Total Investment: Approx. £54,000
(For a two treatment room salon, Dependent very much on premises)
Minimum Personal Investment: £21’500
Lending possibility of up to 60% of start-up costs via preferred banks if required.