Start your own home-care business
Our team will get you up and running
PerCurra is an award-winning care at home provider. For 12 years we have been providing an extensive range of services to adults needing support. We market these services direct to the users and, with many individual contracts rather than a few Local Authority ones, we have minimised the financial risk.
Our services are delivered to an excellent standard with a minimum visit length of one hour. Our care staff do not wear uniforms and clients receive support at the times they want, by staff they trust. We support people with a range of needs due to learning or physical disabilities, mental health or other health issues.
As a leading light in the care sector, our expertise has been recognised at regional and national level. We are multi award winners at the Chamber of Commerce Business awards and the Great British Care awards. Our founder Gill Heppell has also been recognised for her achievements and ability by the institute of directors.
Why you should choose a PerCurra franchise
We chose the name ‘PerCurra’ because it means ‘through care’ and we have been delivering excellence through care for more than 12 years. We know what works and what doesn’t so we guide you from day one, saving you time and money. This is an exciting franchise opportunity in a growing, multi-million pound marketplace.
The start-up and ongoing support we offer is second to none:
- CQC registration & compliance support
- Initial start-up can be from home
- In-territory business development support
- Dedicated care staff recruiter for first year
- Stock of marketing materials & business stationery
- Social media posts
- Multiple revenue streams
- Six month tailored training programme with ongoing support
- Phone system for first year
- Use of technology meaning low overheads (paperless office)
- Payment plan options
Getting started and building your business
We provide the materials, systems, information, training and advice that you need to set up your business and begin trading. We have comprehensive training systems in place to lead you through every aspect of your business, from care quality commission registration through to delivering an excellent standard of care. Some of this training will take place at our head office whilst other elements will be delivered in-territory. Once you are up and running, we will still be there to support you. Our management services fee is 6.5%.
Is this for you?
First and foremost we are looking for motivated business people who share our values and ethos. We are committed to ‘delivering excellence in care through the passion of our people’. You do not need to have experience in the care sector but it is an advantage. However, we do ask that you have:
- Care and compassion for your clients
- A strong commercial awareness
- A real desire to own and run your business with the ability to follow our successful systems while doing so
- Communication skills and the ability to deal with a wide variety of people