The Detective Project is an events company providing crime scene investigation workshops for adults and children. It was founded in 2010 by Jenny Williams, an ex police detective.
There are three core markets;
- Children’s parties and holiday workshops for age 7+
- School workshops for primary and secondary ages through to university
- Adults team building events and parties
Franchisees offer and run all these events in their own exclusive territory and are free to build their income by employing suitably qualified sub contractors.
Our award winning team have a reputation for running high quality professional workshops which are really fun and enjoyable for all involved – take a look at the testimonials on the website.
Demand is high for our events so we’d like some more team members.
Who are we looking for?
Our franchisees have backgrounds in the police, forensic science, teaching and crime scene investigation. If you have these skills or you think yours would compliment the team then please get in touch.
Further desired skills include;
- Enthusiastic communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Flexible and self motivated
- Professional and organised
- A desire to be your own boss
What we offer our franchisees
- Comprehensive training at HQ and with existing experienced franchisees
- Exclusive territory
- Home based business with low overheads
- Unlimited head office business hours support
- Centralised website and marketing support
- Annual conference
- Regular newsletters and training updates
- Full start up kit and marketing materials
The franchise fee is currently £9,995 for a 5 year licence. Plus a management fee of 10% gross revenue, paid monthly.
Want to know more?
Download our franchise prospectus https://thedetectiveproject.co.uk/franchise/